SINCE THIS SYMPOSIUM IS VIRTUAL, DO I NEED ANY SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY TO ATTEND?
This symposium will be fully livestreamed on Zoom. You will need to have access to Zoom and an internet connection.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE SESSIONS?
First, be sure you are logged in using your ISCD login credentials. Click on the Agenda in the main menu. Click on the desired session, then click on the “View Session” button. Five minutes prior to the session’s start time, you will be able to gain access to the Zoom Video for that session.
HOW DO I INTERACT WITH SPEAKERS?
During each session, you can submit questions to speakers by entering them in the Q&A function in Zoom. Questions will be considered during the Q&A portion of the program as time allows.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE SESSION SLIDES?
If lecture materials are available for a session, they will be available in the Agenda for 90 days following the Symposium. You will find them under the “Handouts” tab after clicking on “View Session.” Files can be downloaded to save and print.
HOW DO I SEE WHO ELSE IS ATTENDING THE CLINICIANS SYMPOSIUM?
This Symposium will not have direct communication or networking options between attendees.
HOW MANY CREDITS CAN I EARN IF I ATTEND EVERY SESSION AT THE ISCD CLINICIANS SYMPOSIUM?
We are currently targeting up to 16 AMA PRA Category 1 / CE Credits. Please be aware that our Virtual Symposium is presented according to the US Eastern Daylight Time Zone, and you must participate “live” at the time of airing to earn credits.
HOW DO I TELL HOW MANY CREDITS A SESSION IS WORTH?
When you browse the schedule, each session will list the amount of credit available. If there is no credit information listed, then credit is not available for that particular session.
HOW DO I GET CREDITS FOR PARTICIPATING IN A SESSION?
- Individuals seeking credit must log into each live session at the beginning and remain until that session concludes.
- After the full Symposium has concluded, you will be able to follow this link to claim credit: https://learn.iscd.org/product...
- Access to the content at this link will not open until 4/21 at 6:00 PM Eastern. You will fill out the survey for the Symposium, and then will be allowed to claim credit.
- Once you have completed the survey and claimed credit, your certificate will be available for you to save and/or print. **You must claim credits no later than 90 days after the close of the symposium**
- A complete how to for Claiming Credit will be provided in future.
WILL LIVE SESSIONS BE RECORDED AND OFFERED ON-DEMAND AFTER THEY HAVE HAPPENED?
Recordings of the sessions will be made available shortly after the close of the Symposium, for viewing only (NOT FOR CREDIT) until 90 days after the close of the Symposium. Please note that the recorded sessions are NOT available for credit. Attendees must attend in real-time to earn credit.
IF I ATTEND MULTIPLE LIVE-STREAM PRESENTATIONS IN A ROW, DO I NEED TO LEAVE ONE SESSION AND RE-ENTER INTO EACH SESSION TO EARN THE CREDITS FOR THE SESSIONS?
Yes, you will be required to go back to the Agenda, click on the session, then click “view session” to enter the next session you wish to view.
I’M HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN…WHAT DO I DO?
If you are unable to login due to username or password issues, please contact ISCD staff at email@example.com.
I’M HAVING OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH THE CONFERENCE… WHAT DO I DO?
Please contact ISCD staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH STREAMING AUDIO, I CAN’T HEAR THE SPEAKER THROUGH MY COMPUTER SPEAKERS, THE STREAMING STOPPED… WHAT DO I DO?
- If you are not able to hear any audio through your computer speakers first check to make sure your speakers are not muted or turned off.
- Please ensure your device meets hardware, software and bandwidth requirements.
- We strongly recommend you test your Zoom Audio before the symposium.